In this article, we will discuss Ripretinib (Dosage Overview). So, let’s get started.
Ripretinib is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with advanced gastrointestinal stromal tumor (GIST) who have received prior treatment with 3 or more kinase inhibitors, including imatinib.
- The recommended dosage of Ripretinib is 150 mg orally once daily with or without food until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity.
- Instruct patients to swallow tablets whole.
- Advise patients to take QINLOCK at the same time each day.
- Advise patients to take a missed dose if less than 8 hours have passed since the missed scheduled dose.
- Advise patients not to take an additional dose if vomiting occurs after taking Ripretinib and to continue with
- their next scheduled dose.
Dosage Modifications for Adverse Reactions
The recommended dose reduction for adverse reactions is:
Ripretinib 100 mg orally once daily.
Permanently discontinue Ripretinib in patients who are unable to tolerate 100 mg orally once daily.