In this article, we will discuss about Obinutuzumab (Dosage Overview). So, let’s get started.
Obinutuzumab (GAZYVA) is a CD20-directed cytolytic antibody and is
• in combination with chlorambucil, for the treatment of patients with
previously untreated chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
• in combination with bendamustine followed by Obinutuzumab (GAZYVA) monotherapy, for the treatment of patients with follicular lymphoma who relapsed after, or are refractory to, a rituximab-containing regimen.
• in combination with chemotherapy followed by Obinutuzumab (GAZYVA) monotherapy in patients achieving at least a partial remission, for the treatment of adult patients with previously untreated stage II bulky, III or IV follicular lymphoma.
• Premedicate for infusion reactions and tumor lysis syndrome.
• Dilute and administer as intravenous infusion. Do not administer as an
intravenous push or bolus.
• The dose for chronic lymphocytic leukemia is 100 mg on day 1 and 900 mg on day 2 of Cycle 1, 1000 mg on day 8 and 15 of Cycle 1, and 1000 mg on
day 1 of Cycles 2–6.
• The dose for follicular lymphoma is 1000 mg on day 1, 8 and 15 of Cycle 1,
1000 mg on day 1 of Cycles 2-6 or Cycles 2-8, and then 1000 mg every 2 months for up to 2 years.