In this article, we will discuss about Brentuximab (Dosage Overview). So, let’s get started.
Brentuximab is a CD30-directed antibody-drug conjugate indicated for
treatment of adult patients with:
• Classical Hodgkin lymphoma (cHL) at high risk of relapse or
progression as post autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (auto-HSCT) consolidation.
• Classical Hodgkin lymphoma after failure of auto-HSCT or after failure
of at least two prior multi-agent chemotherapy regimens in patients
who are not auto-HSCT candidates.
• Systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma (sALCL) after failure of at
least one prior multi-agent chemotherapy regimen.
Accelerated approval was granted for the sALCL indication based on
overall response rate. Continued approval for this indication may be
contingent upon verification and description of clinical benefit in
• Primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma (pcALCL) or CD30 expressing mycosis fungoides (MF) who have received prior systemic therapy.
• Administer only as an intravenous infusion over 30 minutes every 3 weeks.
• The recommended dose is 1.8 mg/kg up to a maximum of 180 mg.
• Reduce dose in patients with mild hepatic impairment