In this Article we will discuss the symptoms and treatment of Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever.
To know what’s Ebola virus visit
The incubation period of the infection is 2 to 21 days with average of 8 to 10 days i.e symptoms appear after 2 to 21 days of virus attack, the period between the virus attack and symptom appearance is called incubation period.
- Severe headache
- Muscle ache/pain
- Abdominal pain
- Unexplained hemorrhage (bleeding or bruising)
Treatment is basically symptomatic and good supportive care, proper hygiene, proper dietary and fluids supplement is an essential part of treatment. Treatment includes
- Providing fluids and electrolytes through intravenously.
- Oxygen therapy to maintain oxygen status.
- Medication to manage blood pressure, reduce vomiting and diarrhea and to manage fever and pain.
- Treatment for any complications associated with it.
Vaccinations available for Ebola Haemorrhagic Fever are:
9 replies on “Symptoms and Treatment of Ebola Fever”
Did Evora’s vaccine become applicable to medical persons and general public?
In Oct 2014 WHO gave license to these two vaccines after that its permitted for usability
Reblogged this on Peuples Observateurs Avant Garde Togolaise et Africaine.
Thanks for the great information!