In this article, we will discuss about Sonidegib (Dosage Overview). So, let’s get started.
Sonidegib (ODOMZO®) is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with locally advanced basal cell carcinoma (BCC) that has recurred following surgery or radiation therapy, or those who are not candidates for surgery or radiation therapy.
The recommended dose of Sonidegib (ODOMZO®) is 200 mg taken orally once daily on an empty stomach, at least 1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal, administered until disease progression or unacceptable toxicity. Verify the pregnancy status of females of reproductive potential prior to initiating Sonidegib (ODOMZO®). Obtain serum creatine kinase (CK) levels and renal function tests prior to initiating Sonidegib (ODOMZO®) in all patients.
Interrupt Sonidegib (ODOMZO®) for:
• Severe or intolerable musculoskeletal adverse reactions.
• First occurrence of serum CK elevation between 2.5 and 10 times upper limit of normal (ULN).
• Recurrent serum CK elevation between 2.5 and 5 times ULN.
Resume Sonidegib (ODOMZO®) at 200 mg daily upon resolution of clinical signs and symptoms. Permanently discontinue Sonidegib (ODOMZO®) for:
• Serum CK elevation greater than 2.5 times ULN with worsening renal function.
• Serum CK elevation greater than 10 times ULN.
• Recurrent serum CK elevation greater than 5 times ULN.
• Recurrent severe or intolerable musculoskeletal adverse reactions