In this article, we will discuss the Prevention from Coronavirus Infection. So, let’s get started.
According to CDC and WHO, following are the general preventive measures one should be adopt in order to prevent spread of infection. As of now, no vaccine is available for this infection.
1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
2. Follow good respiratory hygiene, i.e. use tissue paper and cover your mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing and dispose the tissue paper immediately.
3. Stay home when you are sick.
4. Clean and disinfect regularly used objects, utensils, and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
5. Avoid spitting in public.
6. Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of coronavirus infection. CDC does not recommend people who are well wear a facemask in order to protect themselves from infection.
7. Wash your hands often with alcohol based hand rub or soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to washroom, before eating, and after sneezing, coughing or blowing your nose. You can also use alcohol based sanitizer.
If one has symptoms of fever, cough, and difficulty breathing seek medical attention and share previous travel history with your health care provider.