In this Article we will discuss about the various causes responsible for hypertension i.e raise in blood pressure and what symptoms indicates that a person is suffering from hypertension.
- Excessive Smoking
- Obesity and Overweight
- Lack of Excerise and Physical Activity
- Excessive Salt Intake
- Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- Older age
- Family history of high blood pressure
- Chronic Kidney Disease or problem
- Adrenal and Thyroid Dysfunction or Disorders
- Sleep apnea
There are two types of Hypertension Firstly its Essential Hypertension where the underlying cause cannot be found and Secondly its Secondary Hypertension which is due to underlying conditions like Kidney Diseases, Birth Control pills, Pregnancy etc.
Epistaxis i.e Nose Bleed
Ascites or Swollen Abdomen
Dyspnea i.e Difficult Breathing